The Marketing Expense Control (MEC) is a marketing Business Intelligence platform that tracks and analyzes marketing campaign, channel, and vendor performance. This is achieved through the integration of Internet behavioral tracking, traditional traffic source collection methods, CRM information, and detailed tracking of marketing costs in the MEC data warehouse.
The pre-defined MEC interfaces extract data from the transactional systems into the MEC data warehouse, where data is consolidated into organized information using our campaign tracking framework, for categorizing the results in a way that provides actionable insights.
MEC Business Intelligence Platform
The business intelligence platform transforms the information in the MECA data warehouse into an Online Analytic Processing (OLAP) engine. Our Intellecenter web-based platform uses OLAP to produce Key Performance Indicators (KPI), trend analysis, market campaign/channel/vendor effectiveness, marketing cost management, and Excel-based data mining capabilities.
Key insights are delivered to end users in the form of interactive dashboards and reports, based on the latest technologies available including Flash and Rich Internet Applications.
- Interactive Flash-based KPI dashboards.
- Collections of standard reports with key metrics.
- Excel pivot tables for ad-hoc drill down analysis.
- Real-time cost tracking and budget variance analysis.
- Customer demographics analysis & segmentation.
- Secured hosted solution available.
- Integrated data entry & import functionality.
- Flexible, web-based administration panel.
- Easy integration with most CRM & web analytics systems.